Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rain



Its been raining for the past two days...so no field work for us. Which is both good and bad. The good is there is no ant stinging involved in the daily plans. The bad is that there is not much to do around here, especially when its raining.

I finished reading one flew over the cuckoos nest and it was okay. Good book, but crazy old men are only interesting to a point. But at least now I know what the hubub in my 1960s class was all about. I dont feel so ignorant now.

Other than that me and Kaitlen went up to the canopy tower this past weekend. Tried to catch the sunset, but it was cloudy....(surprise).

Heres a quick bird update (these are not my photos).
Ringed Kingfisher














Slaty Tailed Trogon



Thats all I got for the birds right now. I want to post more, but Im on the Mac again and its proving tricky.

So just trying to keep myself entertained in the rain........Guess ill go running later if it calms down.
Love,
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment