Saturday, June 27, 2009

A walk to the computer lab...











As you know, I have a pretty nice walk to the computer lab when I decide grace the world with my presence. It usually takes 15-20mins depending on how fast I walk but I thought I'd share with you whats its like :)


First I walk down the street from the house.... and catch glimpses of birds like the crimson backed tanager (left, my pic for once).

So after that I walk past the infamous Gamboa Resort.



Then after a little way I get to the actually Gamboa townsend (looks like rain!) and I make another left.


Walk up the hill....



And reach "183" the Smithsonian building :).

















Thats it! A day in the life of trying to communicate with the outside world from Gamboa, Panama!
Love,
LA

1 comment:

  1. Hey you!

    I like the pictures, the give a very homey feel to Gamboa. The walk for mail sounds pretty nice too; unless it actually were raining of course...

    PS. I'm a little concerned about one of your previous posts. Aren't you in Panama to study creatures and not political science!!!???

    Want to trade places? ^_^

    Miss you bunches Chica!!!!

    Cuidate.

    ReplyDelete